is that members of our Jubilee family experience wholeness and enjoy an improved quality of life in Christ free of stress, worry, and financial burdens.
is to identify and
Develop- individual’s gifts and abilities through instruction
Empower- everyone through the Word of God
Encourage – member to pursue excellence in all things
Propel- people into their destiny through prayer, assisted job
placement and mentoring.
The way to do ministry beyond the surface is to go
D.E.E.P and make adjustments at the roots!
What we believe:
At Jubilee Training Center, We believe:
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified died and was buried. On the third day, He rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty.
- After death, eternal life begins in either heaven or hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to make Jesus Christ your Savior.
- That when the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those who are alive and remain (those have received Jesus as their Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
- Men who were inspired by God wrote the Bible.
- In water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the authority of Jesus’ name.
- In that every believer should be baptized in, indwelled by and filled with The Holy Spirit.
- That proof of the Holy Spirits indwelling is found in the fruit and gifts of the Spirit.
- In divine healing—the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God’s Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. The local church is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless, others in despair and to missions.
Our leadership team recognizes the authority of God, and realizes that we are shepherds who serve under the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ. We desire to devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the Word. Our passion and goal is to equip the believers for the work of the ministry until we all attain maturity in the fullness of Christ.
Jerome J McGee Sr
is our primary teacher, Jerome Sr has a passion for carefully unpacking the truths of Scripture. He has served at JTC for eleven years. He and his wife have four children and three grandchildren. Jerome has ministered in over ten countries, is a published author and is a board member of Fellowship Covenant Ministries International. Jerome is passionate about missionary work and has a heart for people.
is not your typical 1st Lady, though she can lead worship or preach on Sunday morning her main responsibility is teaching the youth and leading the children’s program. Donna is a tri-credentialed administrator and teacher in our local school district and closely monitors all instruction as it pertains to our young people. Donna directs out women’s ministry, serves with several community committees, writes children’s books, directs children’s plays and loves to play challenging sports, but overall, she is passionate about her family, church and teaching.
Jerome J McGee Jr.
has never been your average preachers son, he loves the Lord, is a gifted musician, an anointed teacher for all age groups and a talented professional athlete. Jerome finished high school with national honors and graduated from the University of California at Davis. He’s married with 2 children, he taught High School English and History in Maryland, is a licensed and ordained minister and the CEO of Jubilee Training Center.